Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > North East Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedConvertible Register??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Convertible Register??
    Posted: 05-June-2005 at 09:07

I was reading in the Register Roundup section of this months magazine, and there's a Convertible Register, does anyone know how to get on this register? I know theres an M Power Register and quite a few others, any info will be gratefully recieved,

Thank you,

Tim

NewWheels2.jpg

R '97' 328i ///Motorsport Convertible

Sponsored Links

Howard View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Did I say thaaaat?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-June-2005 at 15:41
Extract from the new club web site on
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
the Convertible Register page

E46 register
Chairman
Dan Ison
Treasurer
Cathy Heywood
E36 Register
Tristan Glass
Neil McDonald
E30 registrar
cabrio_e30@yahoo.co.uk
Welcome to the Convertible register. This register was set up in January 2004 and to date is the most recent section to be created. The register caters for all types of convertibles, starting with the now classic part of the section the E21 Baur convertibles and all the way through to the current E46 3 series convertible. Week by week this section is growing with more and more members signing up to the register, this I hope to see continue so that we can become one of the more established sections within the club.

The idea of the section is to create an individual database/register of the different aged convertibles so that as a club we can compile a comprehensive list of owners and their vehicles. It is also organised so that we can track vehicles and so members have somewhere they can share, or ask for technical/help advice etc.

Events and days out are from time to time organised and they are a great opportunity to meet up with fellow ‘soft top’ owners and to show off your pride and joy, so please feel free to join any events organised. Events can be found listed at the back of the magazine or on the club web site.

There is also an individual registrar for each model and they are there to be contacted should you need any assistance or advice.

Application forms for the register can be obtained by contacting the club office on 01225 709009 or by visiting the memberships page of shopbmw.co.uk. A £4.99 one off fee gains you lifetime membership of the register. Upon submitting your forms please include colour photo(s) and as much detail about your car as possible direct to the registrar by email.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>

As yet there is no forum for this register, as there are forums for all the base types of the cars involved.

1963 700 LS
1988 635 CSi
1990 M635 CSi no longer!
2001 E38 728i Individual

http://www.tyneships.co.uk
Howard View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Did I say thaaaat?

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-June-2005 at 15:42
Should have stated that the new club web site is not up and runnimg yet, but should be shortly I hope!
1963 700 LS
1988 635 CSi
1990 M635 CSi no longer!
2001 E38 728i Individual

http://www.tyneships.co.uk
328iHull View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-June-2005 at 19:02

Thanks for the info Howard, much appreciated!

Tim.

NewWheels2.jpg

R '97' 328i ///Motorsport Convertible

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic