Forum LockedNeeded! E34 for spares

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Needed! E34 for spares
    Posted: 04-May-2003 at 21:46

Hello people

Would any of you have an old E34 for spares or repairs please.

A teenager who had borrowed daddys estate car has badly damaged the front of my beloved 525i.

I need at least front bumper, bonnet, nearside wing, grill, nearside headlights, one cross spoked 15" alloy, and nearside front indicator.

I've just spent a lot of money having the engine rebuilt, and as the car is only worth about £800 as far as insurance is concerned, (and neither I or the police are sure he has any) I'm going to be in trouble getting the car back on the road.

I've checked the web site for fab, and those bits arent too bad, but I'm still going to struggle buying them, having them fitted and getting it sprayed for the money its worth.

For those of you that know me, my wife and two of my three children were treated for whip lash injuries, but although stiff are now all home.

On an earlier posting, several of us were discussing how the 5 series stood up in accidents, well unfortunately I can now tell you they are bloody marvelous, all doors opened without a problem etc, which is a lot more than can be said for the sierra estate I hit, none of the nearside doors woud open on that.

Best Wishes

Nigel

Sponsored Links

ultimate beemer View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2003 at 22:59
hi i've got 2 front wings and a front bumper for sale all for £65  you can call me 0n 01795660650 or 07796024363 thay are off my 530i 94 Lreg thank paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic