Bavarian-Board.co.uk - BMW Owners Discussion Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > North East Area
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedkeys

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Direct Link To This Post Topic: keys
    Posted: 14-March-2005 at 14:44

hi chaps, been off line for a while had ntl broad band removed, not enough use for 18 pound a month and it was slow. i have just had a new key and fob programmed into my car (318 is coupe 98s mtec sport) at the dealers PRESTON HALL  £120 all in key, fob, v.a.t. and labour. marvellous price i thought, anyone out there worried about key prices don't be, a TOYOTA is £190 for the same procedure. i have noticed some threads  about other car clubs such as members getting shirty about things sadly its true. i was slagged off because i wanted to sell my last car on the site. this club is very good the best i've been a member of up to now    

Sponsored Links

MTEC530D View Drop Down
Banned User
Banned User

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-March-2005 at 15:59

Seems resoanble but a Mercedes key fob and programme ect for a 2000 E class is £50 all in.  and i agree with you mate that some people  get shirty for stupid things we are all supposed to be grown ups not a pack of girls moaning about what someone has said or done when it is totally harmless and supposed to be a frindly club. what harm can telling people about a car for sale do? or advertising your own car for that matter.

Revy320 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-March-2005 at 18:54
Hello 318ih. Welcome to the forum. If you find as much info as I have through these pages in my first month on the register, you will not regret joining. All the advice I have received has been sensible and friendly. Hope you find this too.
Dave
Nigel View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-March-2005 at 19:10
With reference to selling cars on here, all we ask is that you place it in the for sale section ( free to members, about a fiver to non members), and then link to it.
Best Wishes

Nigel

micky_h View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-March-2005 at 06:00
120 quid :O .Best not tell you I paid about 40 from Fawdington's, up here in what is currently wet Newcastle,for the remote and a tenner I think for a new key on a 540
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic