Forum Home Forum Home > General Forums > BMW Motorsport & Track Days Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedyour club needs YOU !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor
BMWCC Area Organiser Yorks & Humber

Direct Link To This Post Topic: your club needs YOU !
    Posted: 06-March-2005 at 05:22
I have just had the latest figures for this years season of Driving Days and it is not looking good.

We have got to stop dilly dallying and get more bums on seats.

Croft is actually ahead of target but I still need more commitment.. as for the others, money in the bank is well below what it should be.

If you are intending doing one of these fine events then please do the decent thing and get it paid for.. sooner rather than later. It really is not fair on the rest of the club leaving it all until the last minute. Deposits have already been paid to the circuits and it would be nice if we could even up the cash flow a little.

If you are experiencing any difficulty contacting club office or any of the event organisers please PM me with your e-mail and contact details and I will endeavour to get you booked in.

Nick
Sponsored Links

barf View Drop Down
Senior Member I
Senior Member I

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-March-2005 at 05:08

where did the mondello park b.d.d. come from? the first time i heard about it was in the latest club mag (though if i'd taken the trouble to spend more time on the forum, things may have been different....my fault. I'd probably have booked it if i'd been given a bit more notice, and it is a smidge close to the mallory park b.d.d. maybe next year then. I quite fancy a trip to ireland!

Nick, i'm with you all the way on this one but as you'll understand, many people are running with tight budgets and find it difficult financially to commit to more than one event at a time while keeping "her in doors" happy. I am all paid up for mallory and croft with every intension of committing to cadwell and silverstone and that will be another £365 chunk into Mrs Barfords shopping fund!

I think that the best way to fund a seasons BMWCC B.D.D's is probably to try to start saving around september, and in doing so should make it easier to commit to these events earlier in the following season, keeping the club pot a bit healthier! it sounds simple but money is never easy to save when there is a house full of kids, cats and all the rest of it.

Mrs Barford won't want to here this but her shopping fund is in serious danger as i consider the club's fortunes more of a priority than a trip to the trafford centre! (divorce courts here i come)

looking forward toseeing you all at mallory

(dog house for me) Barf

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic