Forum LockedNurburgring 8th-9th-10th August

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Bavarian-Board Contributor
Bavarian-Board Contributor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-August-2005 at 15:26
Steve,

Sounds like yo had a real ball.

See you at Gaydon, we are taking the M5 which will be part of the MPower display.
Kevin
'04 E46 330Ci Convertible
'08 E61 535d Touring (TorqueMeister Towbarge)
’95 E34 M5
’89 E30 M3 (Cecotto)
Sponsored Links

greatfox View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-October-2005 at 01:51

Steve,

My name is Dallas Fox and I just want to thank you for your kindness in taking me around the 'ring.  In case you don't remember, you took me, my dad, and my younger brother in your shockingly quick 535d with racing tires (tyres).

I have to say that you were amazing in your driving skill and to tell you the truth, riding in your 535 didn't feel too different than riding with Andy in the Alpina B5!!  My hat's off to you.

Thanks alot for a memorable experience and to fulfilling a dream of a young college student obsessed with BMWs...

--Dallas Fox

greatfox View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-October-2005 at 01:56
I also want to thank John (B7 V P) for taking my younger brother Austin around the ring a couple times as well.  It really meant alot to him!
B 7 VP View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-October-2005 at 07:59

Hi Dallas Fox, Welcome to this Forum.Pleased you enjoyed your ride around with Steve , and hope Austin has some good memories  .

Perhaps one day, both of you will come over with the American group, and drive yourself around Nordschleife.

SAFETYFAST
Steve Gill View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-October-2005 at 09:14
Originally posted by greatfox greatfox wrote:

Steve,

My name is Dallas Fox and I just want to thank you for your kindness in taking me around the 'ring.  In case you don't remember, you took me, my dad, and my younger brother in your shockingly quick 535d with racing tires (tyres).

I have to say that you were amazing in your driving skill and to tell you the truth, riding in your 535 didn't feel too different than riding with Andy in the Alpina B5!!  My hat's off to you.

Thanks alot for a memorable experience and to fulfilling a dream of a young college student obsessed with BMWs...

--Dallas Fox

No problem Dallas!  I remember you and your family - that was on Wednesday evening, wasn't it? Glad you enjoyed the ride

My car has had a few modifications since - new ap brakes and a bilstein pss9 suspension kit - it's handles and stops even better now  Don't know if you remember but my brakes were slightly warped then. The new APs are fantastic!

Without sounding like I'm trying to earn points, I've got to give lots of credit to John (B7 VP). Whilst Andy was the instructor, I followed John for most of the course and learnt an awful lot from him. I admire the way he can take it easy round the course and then suddenly take everyone by surprise by upping the pace

Cheers

Steve

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic