Forum Home Forum Home > Regional & Specific Forums > Scottish Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGaydon stand 14th Aug 2011 - UPDATE 11/8/11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-August-2011 at 10:03
Hi Rory
Sorry to hear that you cant make it this year. Hopefully someone will be able to use the tickets. Do you have stand passes as well?

Good luck with the sale!

Sponsored Links

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-August-2011 at 10:17
I also have 1 wristband and stand pass if anyone wants it. It will be free to you if you agree to help marshall! 

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-August-2011 at 17:54
Make that 2 wristbands and passes going spare! Anyone want them????? Its a great weekend. 
Please contact me if you want more information!

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2011 at 18:41
ok this is getting silly now!!

I now have 3 sets of passes etc going free and I have not heard from Tower who is on the list so I dont know if he is going so it could be 4! Anyone want them????Disapprove

tower View Drop Down
Advanced Newbie
Advanced Newbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2011 at 21:59
Hear my name taken in vain...,Issy you have msg
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-August-2011 at 22:32
Originally posted by tower tower wrote:

Hear my name taken in vain...,Issy you have msg

No No I was just worrried I hadnt heard from you.......you have a reply Smile

candypuff View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candypuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-August-2011 at 21:00
Coming down to the show - not got a bm ready for this year (but should be a deffo for next!) but driving down in the Corvette Saturday and staying over sat, show on Sunday - looking forward to meeting peeps on Sat eve and at the show.  Maybe even bump into the convoy on the way down!!!!  Weather looks promising too!

Cars
1996 BMW M3 Evolution
2001 C5 Corvette
1989 601 s Trabant
1956 Glas Goggomobil
thepits View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thepits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-August-2011 at 18:15
I hope you all enjoyed yourselves on Sunday, sorry I couldn't join you but I was not too far away, at Donington for a race meeting, so I saw a number of BMW's I 'assume' were on their way as I trundled  LOL up the M5 / M42.

I also noticed a couple of BMW's on the hard-shoulder on the way back - anyone we know? Hope they were ok? Sorry I didn't stop but it had been a l.o.n.g day - and there was more than one together.

Edited by thepits - 15-August-2011 at 18:17
Cats know your every thought.

But don't care.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic