Forum LockedShow & Shine 2010 - Photo Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2010 at 22:45
^^^^^^^
John I love that photo!!!

Sponsored Links

gary View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II
Just Call me Wendy ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2010 at 22:45
A bid thanks to all who organised, marshalled, fed us and judged the event. Another excellent event that is growing in stature. Well done one and all.

I have other photos but think I'll keep them for the funny pic comp

Oh one thing.....6th place, 6th bloddy place. I think we should have hired Stevie Wonder and David Blunket, instead of Jack and Victor

bluebro View Drop Down
Really Senior Member II
Really Senior Member II

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2010 at 22:40
Big thanks to everyone who organised this and a pat on the back to everyone who got up early, headed out in the rain and washed their cars in a muddy field.

I was heartbroken when i arrived to see the dirt and muck on my car but everyone got into the spirit of things and just got on with cleaning the cars up between the showers.

A special thanks to Issy once again who not only cleaned her car to get 2nd in the comp. but also cooked and fed everyone and brought me some cakes.

And thanks to BIG Chris who lent me his oversized waterproofs to save me catching pneumonia!

And a very well done to Sandy for proving how much of a bunch of wimps we are by stripping to his (s)peedos and going for a dip in the loch.

F22 Estoril Blue M235i
Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2010 at 22:20
Im not the greatest at taking photos but heres some of mine to kick this off.......................

Show N shine 2010

Ist, 2nd, & 3rd

Ross Priory

John's csl - 1st Place

Issy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
THE BOSS!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-July-2010 at 21:47
Thanks to everyone who turned out to Ross Priory today. What started as a miserable dreach rainy morning ended up a warm bright sunny afternoon.
Thanks to Duncan for doing all the organising of this event. Once again the venue was superb and Dunc's organising skills were 1st class as normal! Unfortunately he had to leave early before the prize giving. So I am posting the winners on his behalf.

The winners were.........

1st John McCall (Bluebro) CSL - Sheild & Inspec 1 @ BM Motors
2nd Isabelle Phillips (Issy) M3 - Photoshoot by Steven Brown Photography
3rd Kevin Rodger 320ci M Sport -Protection Detail by Paul Rice

Many thanks to everyone who donated prizes and helped out with the event and especially to the judges Paul Rice & Hamish Smart.

Please add your photos here and keep an eye out for the photo competition which Neill will be posting shortly!!

Edited by Issy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic